11 December 2006

Big Love and a Hot Doc

Okay, so I have not fallen off the earth but pretty damn close.

First of all thank you NotCarrie and Wombat for caring, I am human once again though it did take some time. I feel so loved.

So, my little visit to the doctor Tuesday afternoon. My doctor was not in and I had to go to the family clinic thing at the hospital (how I hate the healthcare system, but I shall not digress). I go, fill out paper work, loved the receptionist by the way, I knew that she was just doing her job and don’t care how ill I was, though I thought more than once about leaving her a present allover her and the reception desk. I could have made a pretty mess. Anyway, I had my mom drive me because the room was still spinning. I go back to see the doctor and I told her she could come back, it wasn’t like I was getting a pap smear or anything. So I get there and the nurse has to weight me….uh…what? No one said this was part of the plan. I don’t do the weigh-in thing, sensitive subject and I’m sick which brings my usual unpleasant disposition from an 8 to a 16 (this is from a scale of 1-10). So I get in there, the doctor comes in, HOTTIE, are you fucking kidding me, how do I end up with such a hot ass doctor. He makes some small talk…yeah trying to get to know me blah blah blah to the diagnosis, please. I was nausea so he asked if I was pregnant.

No I say (remember my mother is still in the room)

Are you sure you are not pregnant?

Positive, I say.

Is there any slight chance you could be?

No no no no no no no, I say, again.

So only by immaculate conception…yeah, next subject doc.


1 comment:

Sipwine said...

I hate that. There are some things moms shouldn't know.

Ps.
http://sipperofshiraz.blogspot.com