04 December 2006

Alive...and barely kicking

I think its safe to say that for the next two weeks there will be some very light posting going on. So, yeah! Um…I’m dying as of sometime around 3 a.m. everyone had been sick and I was no exception. It was awful; my body was uncontrollably heaving and I had the chills. I finally managed to crawl back in bed and get a few hours of sleep. At 6 a.m. this morning I still had two papers that are incomplete and due Tuesday. As of right now I still have two papers that are incomplete and due Tuesday. I did attempt to go to school today and get work done. I sat down at a table opened my laptop and pretty much was holding on for dear life. After a lot of poking and prodding and much to my dismay I was convinced I needed to go home and get some rest. So I did I just woke up a little while ago and I do feel a lot better. I just hope its enough to get me through the night.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The timing is always uncanny isn't it?

NotCarrie said...

Aw, that sounds horrible:( Feel better!

Unknown said...

Feeling better CB?

-Wombat

NotCarrie said...

Hey, check out our site. We have an auction going on for charity where the ladies will get to bid on eligible blogger bachelors for dates. All proceeds go to charity. All over the US, not just DC:) Check it out!