30 November 2006

I Was On the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown

Adderall & Red Bull...seems the most sense for getting through finals. Any other suggestions?

So far I have spent my day trying not to have a nervous breakdown. I have not pulled out my hair yet. But I'm pretty sure Sunday night I will be on the 10th floor of the library rocking back and forth and shaking while repeating mumbled words to myself. I can hardly wait.

I have been laying low all day just to insure I remain cool calm and collective just in case. It has been awhile since I've sat on my couch in the middle of the day.

Anyway I was browsing youtube all day. I can't get enough of Danny Devito drunk...he so made my week, but then I found this. Its very possible this made my year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try Adderall so bad but I don't know how to get it other than going to the doctor. My finals are next week and I could DEFINTIELY benefit from it...

Crazybeautiful said...

I probably shouldn't be giving people advice on how to acquire scribs that you don't need over the internet, but if you have a tolerant understanding doctor they might do it, or find someone at school who may be willing to sell you a few.