19 September 2006

laundry list

I'm making a list because it has been a week since I've written anything and a fwe things have happened.
1.Glad you like the new template Wombat …anything to please you sir.

2.I apologize for the sometimes often incoherent post…highly stressed at the moment and in those states my dyslexia becomes more apparent then under normal circumstances…YES I AM DYSLEXIC!!

3.As for the fragile info posting, it concerned “Big D”, we made arrangements to see John Mayer last Saturday, and he stood me up.

4.I posted an ad on CL, found a nice guy, Matt, and had a great time.

5.Refused to answer any of “Big D” phone calls.

6.The Greek sent me another email asking me how I was, still haven’t responded to the first one.

7.Dean has bad timing when he wants to get laid.

8.Spent Sunday night in the emergency room because I was dehydrated.

9.Missed a shitload of work Monday for being sick.

10.Faintly heard a harp playing outside my window last night.

11.Figured I was hallucinating and it was too good to be true if it was who I could only hope it could be

12.I nearly shat myself, it was “Big D”. No man has ever made a jester of good will like that before, not even when I got engaged.

13.BTW, totally absurd to be mentioning my impending engagement and all the men I fool around with, time to make a decision.

14.tick tock tick tock…

15.I spend more time justifying and configuring how not to do something then actually doing it.

16.I’ve taken procrastination to a new level.

17.You thought myspace was the devil. Have you been on facebook?

18.Fiancé wants to go to Palm Springs or San Diego for vacation in a few weeks, he finally decided I might be more important than work.

19.Had a crazy dream that involved the fiancé and Scott, I took them to the same resturant and then proceeded to keep them apart the entire night.
20.That dream should have been my first clue I was dehydrated.

21.I want to quit school, work life in general.

22.Applying for another Masters program, this one should land me my dream job.
23.Exhausted just from this list.

1 comment:

Wombat said...

With all of your goings-on, I keep forgetting you are soon to be a Mrs Crazybeautiful.

Is that ever a change. Not least for you.