04 August 2006

tell me this isn't my life

I guess its time to get down to #4 on my list of dumbest things ever. I posted a personal ad on craigslist. I have no idea where the idea came from okay, maybe I do, but not sharing.

After lunch the next day I get around to checking my personal email and 19 emails await me. What the hell? I mean I just never thought that kind of response would be generated from my silly little ad title “humor me?” apparently it did. I read every single one of them boring!! I have to say it they weren’t all that bad. There were a lot of attractive men that responded to the ad. There were even a few that I emailed back. But the emails keep coming and coming. Apparently there are men looking to take care of women out there where have you been the last 5 years I thought? I even got a marriage proposal something about a green card puzzled naïve bewildered I sit. Then there were some that down right made me pee myself laughing. Now after a total of about 30 emails I received there were two that just killed me.
31 reasons to date a southern man on his birthday “The south will rise again”

1. My Birthday in Saturday
2. i am a marine
3. I am a lawyer
4. I workout and help others get into shape
5. I tutor underprilivged kids
6. I will suck your clit for hours
7. I want you to grap my rock hard ass in public
8. I will cook for you and its yummie
9. I can dance and sing
10. I enjoy laying in the grass and watching theclouds
11. I wont complain if you want to shop1
2. I wont bitch when you have a bad day
13. I will listen to you all of the time
14. I will hold you and kiss you for hours
15. I will lisper naughty thoughts in your ear atjewels
16. I can fix things
17. I love puppies and will walks yours if youhave one
18. Party all night and work all day1
9. Stay in all night and watch tv
20. I will let you do body shoots off of me
21. you will make your girlfriends jealous youfound me
22. I enjoy all music
23. because
24. because its written in the constitution
25. 9 out of 10 married woman say you should dateme
26. Because you want to
27. I will teach you things
28. I can drive you wild
29. I will do your laundry
30. I will clean your house
31. Did i say I am a marine
I’m telling you ladies you can’t get any better than that, except for this guy, just checkout the link, totally worth it.

Now besides those two winners there were actually a few guys that really sparked my interest. I actually have a date with one of them on Saturday night. Will it be a disaster? I hope so. At this point I have nothing to lose. I will enter with no expectations, no preconceived notions that he may be different from the rest. Just that he is bound to be a bumbling idiot that I will have nothing in common with and I will want to shoot myself or getting completely wasted before during and after the date.
Of course I shared this with my dear friend Erica who proceeded to write me an email of the following:
Erica:wow, what did the ad say? FREE SEX? hahaha
me:I hope you know I'm going to kick you in the head for that
Erica:I hope you know that's hilarious. I'm feeling super weird b/c my head DOESN'T hurt. sorry honey.

Almost a week later and her head still hurts...hmm could that bottle of rum you hogged on saturday night be the cause?


Stay tuned.

No comments: