02 August 2006

notorious d.u.m.b

Yup, that would be me, but like I always tell people stick to what you're good at.

The heat is getting to me; it must be, because I haven’t had anything to drink since Saturday night’s little mishap (you wouldn’t either if a guy names Earl tried to pick you up). I can’t or should I say, will not elaborate on what I did last night, unless it actually turns into something worthwhile. Let’s just say I think this ranks #4 on my top 5 dumb things ever done. No booze and excessive heat is making me do really stupid things.
As per usual anything I post midweek usually lacks excitement. Though Monday I did receive a call from a potential suitor (met Andy on a train going to work one morning, blah, blah, blah, nothing good has ever come from one of those encounters, ugh, shoot me now). I think he is (or was) suppose to call me back later this week so we can hangout. I am not going on any such date with anyone until the temperature drops. No way am I showing up like a sweaty melting mess. Speaking of a mess, there is a possible one brewing on the horizon. I think my Greek dissed me. Plans didn’t go the way I wanted them to go Saturday and I haven’t heard from him since. What the hell gives? I quit.

1 comment:

sipwine said...

Was it as dumb as two guys wrestling over a bottle of dish soap and then one of them ramming the other's head through the wall?
That ranks pretty high on my list of watching dumb things happen.
It's right under lighting everclear on fire, waiting for some of it to burn away, and then picking up the glass shot class.