24 August 2006

it didn't stop there

I finally sent him an email back about 4 hrs later. I will admit I spent a good deal of that time pacing around the office, trying to keep busy only to be distracted by his email which I took as a slight and an insult to some extent. I always feel like I’m over reacting. Which in hindsight I am.

My response:

All is well. This summer has been exceptional. Work is going great and I think I'm finally ready to launch this business in style. I've even had time to spend a few days at the beach not worrying about the office for once.

His response:

That is good to hear ;) Beach time is definitely a plus! lol I hope you are not working yourself to death anymore..

Maybe we could get together again sometime in the next couple months.. ;)

Scott

Who says that, I think he was expecting more and once again I have managed to take the high road in this situation at least as he sees it.

No comments: