28 August 2006

i needed that

It was an extremely slow weekend. As to date I have not called the ex Steve nor has he called me in two weeks. I still haven’t emailed Scott back. I really don’t have anything more to say to him and I need to stop being such a lap dog when it comes to men. I always leave the impression that you can just call me whenever and I’ll jump, no more jumping for this girl. I also have not heard from the Greek. He has literally dropped off the face of the earth. To top all things off I start class this afternoon. How does managerial economics sounds? Yeah, that exciting. I still haven’t decided what I’m going to do with work. Even though I could have delayed finishing grad school by dropping down to a part-time student. I feel I have worked to long and to hard to do that.

Friday night was far more exciting than last week was, even though I was all prepared to watch Larry King Live and Anderson Cooper 360. I went to dinner with my mom. It was awesome as it always is we ate dinner at Davis St. Fish market. So good it was orgasmic. This directly correlates with my next topic. I haven’t had sex in almost two months. I think (if I have to think about it it’s been too long)

That all changed Friday night. I arrived home at 10 from dinner and had a good buzz going from the Pinot Gris. I looked down at my phone and the first thing I saw was a message from Dean. He wanted to know if I wanted to come over, sure, I thought (how many times have you read that from me before?) of course I had to shave and collect myself before I went, Damnit, everything is always a production with me.

I finally got there 30 minutes later. We haven’t seen each other for awhile. I realize that no strings attached, friends with benefits situations never turn out well. At first its fine. Then I some how become attached, unknowingly. It just happens and that person does something that I ache for.

I told myself all weekend that I wasn’t going to let this happen again! But being with him on the floor of his bedroom while listening to Kenny Chesney….I NEEDED THAT!!!

AND WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT!

No comments: