23 August 2006

only on hump day

How have you been (real name here)? I hope everything is going okay. I hope you dad is feeling better. I just wanted to shoot you a line and see how things are going for you.

Hope all is well ;)

Scott


So I come to my panel of experts to see how I should respond which means I forwarded Erica the email as soon as it came my way about 4 minutes ago and its posted for all of you fellow bloggers to read. Scott and I haven’t spoken for a month because he said he was seeing someone else and then I find that you have totally revamped your Yahoo! Personals profile. I think something fishy is going on. The last thing I want to hear is yet another guy tell me that he shouldn’t have let me go only to dump me yet again a week later.
Scott this one is for you!

No comments: