11 July 2006

strange

I'm very perplexed and maybe someone out there can help me.
I just got a phone call on my cell at work, which I know I shouldn't have picked up, but it came up unknown on the caller id. That ranks about no. 4 out of no. 5 on the list of pet-peeves. There is a man talking saying something about an internet conversation were someon types out a message and then someone else reads it to you and then you respond and they type it back to them.
OOOOOOkkkkkkkkaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!
I listen and the message relayed to me is:
"Whats up kid?!?!"
I have no idea who it was and as much as I wanted to kow I hung up becuase the phone at my desk was ringing. I am perplexed to say the least. Not to mention who the hell would use an internet service to talk to me and not identify themselves right away?
Just another mystery that may never be solved. Back to work I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been getting some strange phone calls lately.. it's always a series of 3. the first has a chicago area code.. the next one comes up as 'private caller', and the next one is 'unknown'..

each time i answer .. someone laughs .. says hello .. then laughs again .. then hangs up.

i normally can ignore stuff like that but .. when this keeps happening as often as it does, I'm half tempted to drive up to chicago and slap someone around ..

an hour of my time for revenge on whoever it is .. no problem :D