12 July 2006

god damnit!!!

This is why I absolutely despise the entire dating scence. Maybe it’s me? I ask myself. Hell I always go with the idea that I must have done something wrong first.

Scott, asshole no. 13 who sent me an email a few weeks back telling me that he is seeing someone else. Full of shit I tell you. Now I know that it may not be my place to chew him out or to even judge because I’m an engaged women on a dating frenzy the last few months.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT………………….

I was willing to be just whatever and leave it at that. I recently (Monday) removed my online dating profile because its time for me to reshuffle a few things in my life. You know, 'stop making the same old mistakes and start making new ones'. At the same time that doesn’t stop me from checking in and seeing what’s going on. Low and behold I see Scott’s newly updated profile with recent pictures to boot. Especially the one at the golf outing that I took.

WHAT THE FUCK MR I’VE BEEN SEEING SOMEONE ELSE AND I THINK WE SHOULDN’T SEE EACH OTHER ANYMORE!!

I knew damn well that when I was pissed at him for that email I should have chewed his ass out then and there. I knew he was full of shit. I have had enough of just taking all of this and not giving him a piece of my mind. He told me what was on his mind, so I’m going to tell him what is on mine.

Now just what the hell am I suppose to say?

No comments: