13 July 2006

lost

I have been so out of it lately.

I haven't slept in my bed all week and have taken up residence on my couch I don't think it appreciates me very much. I have a cold. A summer cold and it SUCKS!!!

I dropped my Social Justice class and just chewed $1000 for it. Damnit! I've been going to school for the last 6 years and have barely taken a break. I needed a break. Not to mention it has only been a month since I started working a full-time job for the first time ever. I really think I'm not cut out to be an adult.

Among other things I don't know if I'm going to see "Big D" perform tomorrow night. I just know its going to be one awkward moment after the next and if his ex is there. I'm pretty much going to get drunk and have a breakdown. No one wants to see that. If I do go though it will make for one hell of a post.

I feel like I'm just walking around with too many cares in the world instead of none at all. The only thing that I've been able to do all week is go to work. Money is my only motivation.

No comments: