26 June 2006

wrong! try again

Us folks in Chicago are blessed with a little daily newspaper called the RedEye. I love it, it was intentionally designed for those of us who commute via public transportation and for those between the ages of 18-35(everyone reads it though). It consist of Pop News, just major headlines, locally and nationally, etc. Every Monday they have Romance Planet (aka the weekly horoscope). I'm not so much a big believer but I am hopeful until today.
"You're having tons of fun with your current squeeze. The sex is better than you've ever had. The two of you are compatible on multiple levels. Better yet, your partner's IQ is greater than his or her shoe size for once. Things are looking up."
WRONG!!! Things are looking down. I'm in a relationship that I can't seem to find the door out of yet. I was dumped last week by someone who very much could have been in reference to that horoscope. My dating cycle has been at an all time low.

No comments: