28 June 2006

good 'ol hump day

I stayed home from work today for a few reasons. First of all Tuesday was the second night in a row were I decided that drinking a bottle of wine as going to solve something and I would still be functionally the next morning...my mind lied to me. Secondly, the City of Chicago thought it was a good idea to repair a water/sewage problem at 10:30 last night they were still going at it at about 1:30 a.m. when I finally knocked off to sleep. I don't know if my voice sounded sick, tired or hungover when I called in this morning, frankly I don't care.
At the moment. I think its best if men stay away from me at the moment and I stay away from them. I know I'm saying this now and all I'm sure I will change my mindby the end of the day. I thought I had stopped trying to figuremen out, which I have. I have no expectations when I go out with someone now and still I'm baffled at the male psyche. Geeesh boys...get it together.

No comments: