29 June 2006

how much rejection can one take

If I wasn't done with men yesterday I am done with them now. Not to mention the next person who decides that email is the best way to end things with me is going to get such a shit storm from me. And with that regard I am no longer going to open anymore emails. Its just best for me to assume that they don't want to see me again. This is what Scott had to write me this morning:
hey (my name), sorry I didn't get back to you when you called.. The reason I have been sorta quiet is I have actually been seeing someone and honestly, at this point I don't think its a good idea for us to see each other.. I hope all is well with you and hopefully we will stay in touch!

take care

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's weak.

We're not all bad.

Wombat