05 February 2007

Life is Never Short of Madness

Just when I thought my life was becoming more grounded and I was simplifying matters I’ve gone and thrown it into upheaval. I wake up most days and feel as though someone (me) has flipped the dining room table over and now left to pick up the pieces. I’m glad I can say that I have started to pick things up and put them in their place, slowly but surely.

Friday morning I woke up and went to work, I was shocked that no one informed me that it was freezing out and that it was Groundhogs Day. I love how I can be oblivious to the world around me sometimes (always). I did however manage to have a great weekend. I wanted to do something for my new friend (?). I decided I would create a new holiday just in his honor, I made t-shirt, got balloons, cupcakes and we went to dinner. Saturday night I wanted to cuddle, so we cuddled.

I don’t even know where to begin with having a new guy in my life. I mean technically I’ve had men in and out of my life for awhile lately (minus the now ex-fiancé), but now I am officially single I feel that one reason I ended my engagement and relationship was to be single and I may being heading down the road of not being single…again.

No comments: