19 October 2006

Half-Naked v. Fuck Off & Die

Thursday....

I usually look forward to Half-Naked Thursday hence the my picture to the right on my blog, which by the way is the closest (real) peek of me any of my readers will ever get of me.

Before I digress too much its all about Half-Naked Thursday in my book. Going to work has been a joy ever since I told the guys in the office about it and they take their shirts off for me at random times of the day for me (thanks guys). Unfortunately today is anything but that. It was offically Fuck Off & Die Thursday for me and that one goes to the CTA. I mean really some of the fault could have fallen on me. I wanted a few more minutes i nthe bed this morning, decided to ration my gas and just not be bothered with sitting in the car and finding parking to get Starbuck's. But I blame the CTA, solely, I left home with plenty of time to spare thank God, I refuse to learn that lesson the hard way and be late. Train comes I get on and get off at Belmont to change to the Red Line and by Fullerton the conductor is on the PA system, "there is an emergency in the subway and the train will be stopped for awhile it is in your best interest to get off and take the Brown or Purple Line into the Loop".

Damnit are you kidding me I have to weigh my options as to which stop to get off becuase of, either way I have to catch a bus or walk the rest of the way. So I get off and proceed to walk the rest of the way to my destination, the bus was too crowded and I wasn't exactly thrilled with the CTA at the moment. Luckily I made it on time.

So here is to you CTA, FUCK OFF & DIE!

Happy Thursday people.

4 comments:

Mr 5.25 said...

So I guess that pretty much eliminates any fantasies you might have harbored about a "Risky Business-like" ride on the El?

Unknown said...

You are crazybeautiful, Crazybeautiful.

Crazybeautiful said...

Wombat, you just made my week.

Wombat said...

And you, mine.