25 September 2006

i have nothing new to report

San Fransico never happened this weekend. It actually had nothing to do with "Big D" it was more like the tornado warning that Chicago got at about 5 after 6 Friday evening. It woke me up from my nap. It was crazy. All I could think was I didn't want to die in my apartment with two cats. I know very dramatic. The tornado siren hasn't gone off in Cook County since the 60's. Which means I've never heard it before. I have been in the midst of tropical storms and hurricanes, but never something so close to home or at home for that matter. And yes, my dumb ass got the idea to go outside and be a storm chaser. I'll post the pics, not that they are that great, but hey, that was the most exciting to happen to me in weeks (other than my serenade). But it went as fast as it went.

No comments: