16 June 2006

(mis)adventure no. 4

Just in case you are wondering, there is a reason this is no. 4 of my (mis)adventures. Referring to the number of guys that I have been involved with since February. There was is now a total of 14 and I have no idea if there will be anymore. There also out of order because well..you will just have to read to find that out.

no. 4 - Spiro

He was Greek, 100% GREEK, born and raised in Athens, Greece. He is 41 years old and has been in Chicago for the last 12 years. For some reason unknown to me, it is my luck that I never seem to date the same guy twice. Lucky, lucky me!

I met Spiro(can't get anymore Greek than that) in March, I thought hey I'll give it a try. Our first date was at an ultra-lounge. I hate those places, dark, couches you can't get your ass out of, anyway. We get there, find a couch and of course I go straight for my Dirty Martini and apparently never looked back the rest of the night. So we talked, I can't even say what about looking back on it. He was intriguing, Mediterranean and an accent. I'm weak people, WEAK! Next thing I know I'm amazing out with him on the couch. 15 minutes later he decides we should leave and go back to his place. I'M WEAK!
Now I know this might sound slightly naive of me, but I didn't think what happened was going to happen. After all we had only really met twice and this was the first time we were actually spending time together. Well I went back to his place and had the best sex of my life. Yeah. I'm just going to put this out there, but if one ever manages to walk your way, try it on for size.
Here it is June, and we still see each other here and there. Our schedules do not mesh well, which I actually like, except when hes horny. I do like the passion that he has when I'm with him, I'm able to disappear for a few hours at a time, have a great meal, a few drinks and mind-blowing sex and no strings attached.
To wrap this up, my GREEK! will be gone for a month. He is leaving for Italy Monday, then Austria and home to Greece for a few weeks. I wonder what life is going to be like without him. I guess I will have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks. All I know is that we are seeing each other tonight. I went out and bought a new outfit, g-string, etc. And I plan on rocking his world tonight. That is so not like me....Ha!

No comments: