22 June 2006

grrr....

Well, I'm pretty sure that monday's post is partly the reason why I have not had the strength to write anything, but its not.
Monday night my computer went on strike, it was windows fault not mine(rare). Finally Tuesday after work I got on the phone(dreaded) and spent the next hour on the phone with some who i'm sure was in India. He finally told me that I should back all of my things up before he proceeded to help me fix the problem. So I ran my computer over to Best Buy and hopefully it should be ready for me today.
I am a mess without my computer. I do have one for work, but that is strictly work. I will not do anything personal on my work computer(I'm on a friends computer now at her office, what do I care, I don't work here). I will not even check my email unless it is through the work account and only a handful of people non-work related have that address.
Anyway, this is driving me crazy, I tried to convince my mother to hook me up to an iv with dsl last night. I'm jonsing like a crackhead. So, when I finally get my computer back(please tonight) I can actually start complaining about other things in life.

No comments: