12 June 2006

After All: It Is My Life

It finally hit me that I am too f***n' young to get married.

What the hell was I thinking?

This past weekend everytime I talk to the man and we discuss out wedding plans, my chest tightens and I get dizzy. I honestly thought I was having a heart attack. He even asked me why I haven't had much to say lately about any of our plans for the future. Thats becuase I have yet to decide if we still have a future together.

All I do know is that I still have yet figure out the life that I am entirely meant to have. I also realize I may never know. But Ido want to have the opportunity to at least find out, I can't do that if I think my marriage may be a mistake.

I'm just going to say that you really need to wait until your in your late 20's and beyond before you even start thinking about marriage. Last night I found out that the root origin for the word 'marriage' means to gamble. I'm not a gambling woman so I guess that answers my question. Now all I need to do it figure out how to tell him withour breaking his heart. All while I try to save mine.

1 comment:

nexy said...

i think it should be illegal to get married before one is 40.