17 November 2006

Why Do I Do the Things I Do?

I knew damn well that I had a date with the Greek Saturday night. I was suppose to have a drink with a new guy (no nickname or real name used until after first date) Thursday night, but was too exhausted and pissed to. While online chatting with both of them, the Greek about Saturday, I make a date with new guy for Saturday night. If only I could answer my own insanity. I'm thinking oh shit! How am I going to get myself out of this? So of course I’m going to spend Saturday afternoon trying to decide who I should go out with and who gets a let down text (I am such a wimp). I’m thinking the Greek loses on this one. I already know how that is going to go before it even happens, not to mention he isn’t going anywhere.

So that was what I was thinking Thursday night. Friday on my way home new guy called. I was happy to talk to him, he wanted to confirm our plans for Saturday night and I was delight. Of course I had to convince myself, but the new guy seems like the obvious choice unlike another dull date with the Greek. Date with new guys allows me to hangout with someone new, go to bars in the city, which I love to do and have an adventure with someone new. A date with the Greek consist of sitting in his apartment watching a bad movie, having an ok takeout dinner and drinking a bottle of wine followed by sex, been there and done that. So the new guy it is. I can’t wait to see how this turns out.

No comments: