22 November 2006

Sneak Attack

I know I managed to supply you all with some rather titillating material the last two days but all good things must come to an end, or at least a pause. Early this morning I picked up the fiancĂ© at the airport that is right for you who are not aware or have forgotten, I Crazybeautiful am engaged. After the tug-a-war we have been having for the past few months, he finally gave in and decided that it would be a good idea to see me (at the last minute). I couldn’t and wouldn’t leave home for the holidays this year. Anyway, the next few days will only be filled with modest post only (I had to cancel dates!) Crazybeautiful shall return with something juicy. Right now I’m going to go be Suzy Homemaker for the next few days.

I thought this was pretty true and wanted to share it with you all. Check it out!

10 Reasons Readers Don’t Leave Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a date juggler extraordinaire...I'm in a committed relationsip now but was never good at juggling more than 1 or 2 men...you go girl! Questions:
1) Did you get a big, beautiful bouquet of flowers after your night with Charlie?
2) How was your date with 'new guy' or did you end up with the Greek?
3) Who did you have to break dates with this week/weekend and what did you say?
4) What's the deal with all the extracurricular activity being engaged? No judgements, just curious...

Anonymous said...

Yes, why are you dating several men while you're engaged? And why do you have two blogs?