28 November 2006

I Need Him Like a Fat Kid Needs Cake

I nervously picked up the phone and scrolled to his name on my cell phone.

I hadn't even left the building I was still waiting to get off the elevator.

I hit send, two rings and a pick up, nothing abrupt, but a calming hi, I've missed you.

Oh ok I can handle this.
Sorry I haven't been around lately,

Its okay, you know me busy busy busy.

Well you need to come over for another vodka and tonic that seems to be the only time I have any fun.

Um...yeah...okay...sure.
I'll give you a call around 7 after I leave the office.
Okie dokie?
(are you retarded?)

Charlie why do you do this to me? Oh wait I called him. SHIT!

Back to square one...

again.

2 comments:

Mr 5.25 said...

Because it's fun

sipwine said...

never know until you try