13 November 2006

Hodgepodge

Lets see...oh, yes.

I tend to make really bold decisions without thinking them through. I am without a doubt masochist.

I realize that the one way to get too many dates in one week is to wear my engagement ring all the time. I'm beating the boys off with a stick.

I've decided that texting is not such a bad idea after all.

I currently have three dates this week. I don’t even have time to go to the gym lately, but I’m going to entertain three different men. They are just going to have to entertain me.

I still never answered Wombats question from last week.

Stay-ups or garter belt and stockings?

I always go bare leg.

And while I’m addressing all of my dear Wombats inquiries, why do you still insist that I am so cryptic? If you have any burning questions just email me directly (this is solely directed to you) I will answer them all.

I had another case of masochism this morning, the damn CTA. It actually turned out to be a positive experience (first ever). I spent my four stops to my destination doing the crossword puzzle with a complete hottie. He completely made my day as I refreshed his memory on the Free Willy movies.

That is all for now…and keep the questions coming people.

1 comment:

NotCarrie said...

Whenever I do the question thing the wrong people ask questions, ha.