02 October 2006

I’m convinced that it is strictly lack of sex that is causing me to act more neurotic then usual. I had two chances this weekend and missed out on them both. First attempt was by Dean, but it was at 3:30 in the morning, second one was Lonnie (I should not be getting naked for a guy named Lonnie, another tale to tell). I never called Charlie back, I needed a breezy and carefree message to leave him, I couldn’t come up with anything and the days and nights start getting longer and further apart and I just would have seemed desperate. So I gave him a call this afternoon and he picked up on the second ring. He was so proud that he sent me a text on Thursday. He said he would call me back…yeah, I’m not holding out for that one and I’m not going to call him back at least not until tomorrow.

OH WELL (sigh).

No comments: