15 October 2006

I just realized that I hadn’t posted anything in a week. I apologize to those of you who read often. I knew life was crazy, but not this crazy. Well have no worries as usual things have not been slow in the department of dump all your bullshit at CrazyBeautiful’s feet and she will clean it up on her hands and knees and with a smile to boot.

You would think I’ve been caught in a world wind romance with Charlie from the lack of blogging, life has been anything but.

Bullshit currently at my feet.

1. My friend Steph’s ex-boyfriend moved across the street from me (completely a coincidence). Problem is you would never know they haven’t been dating for the last two years, so guess who knows his daily comings and going without wanting to? I knew this would create a problem, then everything seemed ok, now I have a feeling I’m going to be caught in the middle of something ugly, time for a vacation!

2. I’m up in arms with CM this relationship either has to end or some serious changes have to be made SOON!

3. I haven’t talked to Charlie in almost two weeks. I just can’t be bothered at the moment, I have too much on my plate

4. Apparently it is peak Hay Fever season. And Guess who has been suffering?

5. Steve (crazy ex) called me Friday.

1 comment:

Mr 5.25 said...

There should always be room on your plate for some fun.