16 August 2006

the voices in my head

I thought about making a list, about nothing and a whole lot of nothing. I've decided against that can you tell? My week has thus far been uneventful and I like it that way. I'm really just laying low at the moment.
In other news I've been to chicken shit to face "Big D". I've been avoiding his phone calls and his online apperances. I don't even know what to say to him and every time I think I have questions for him I just freeze up. He only has a few more days in town and then I will forfeit two weeks of no contact. So I need to make a decision now as to what I'm going to do. I just don't want to put myself through an evening of awkard moments at the bar or us talking non stop catching up and ending in a heated makeout session only to be alone for the next two weeks.
I have not heard from the ex so far this week. THANK GOD (followed with a big *sigh* of relief). If anyone has the ability to send me to an early grave he would be the one.
I've also decided that I'm not going to the bar or out at all this weekend, of course I say that now becuase it is only Wednesday (surely that will change).

No comments: