11 June 2006

Life is Shit Storm

…..and the reason this blog is called artificial sweetener, because everything I give is never truly I but I am working on that as you will see.

Its been almost 2 yrs since I stopped blogging . There were times when I missed it and time when I could care less about it. Then recently I realized that so much shit is going on with me, could not stay bottled up any longer. So let me just say the last few months I became a very busy person projects due, working 15-18 hr days, running purely from caffeine and nicotine. My father also became very ill in the process and has been in the hospital since April, and my fiancée lives 2,000 miles away. So calling me crazy was an understatement. But I kept on chugging along and was very successful with my work and even earned my self a position on an executive board of professionals.

Maybe it does not seem too bad, huh. Well there is one more other thing that is making stuff a tad bit complicated(insert wind gust for shit storm now) I've been seeing other men and I will one by one share with you all these men with whom I have all had the pleasure of getting to know good and bad.

No comments: